Trading as the Russian Relief Association of St Sergius of Radonezh | ABN 20 071 400 470


To access entry into residential care requires potential consumers to be assessed by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) and to have an approved ACCR/NSAF form for respite and permanent care.

Please refer to the Department of Social Services for information on eligibility and the role of the Aged Care Assessment Teams. The Department's website is

To organise an Aged Care Assessment you must register with My Aged Care calling 1800 200422. If you would hire someone to speak on your behalf, you will need to give verbal or written consent.

Once you have registered your local ACAT team will contact you and organise a time to meet with you at home at time suitable for you.

For Commonwealth Home Support Services only the process is the same, but either a Regional Assessment service or ACAT will contact you.

You can also contact our organisation and we would be delighted to have a confidential discussion with staff who will be able to assist in explaining the process.
Refer to the section Links and Contacts.


Home | Back to top | Contact Us